The Game Overview is a short PDF which gives a quick run down of how the games work, and how children learn from them.
BiographiesFor information about The Usborne Foundation (funders of the project) or the team, visit the About Us page.
Photos of project spokespeople: Peter Usborne, Nicola Usborne, Angela Colvert, Alison Kelly, Antonio Gould (zip file)
- Press Release for Teach Your Monster to Read: First Steps (doc)
- Press Release for Teach Your Monster to Read 2: Fun With Words (doc)
- Trailer for First Steps iPad App: http://vimeo.com/teachyourmonstertoread/app (password: monsters)
- Trailer for First Steps: http://vimeo.com/teachyourmonstertoread/trailer
- Trailer for Fun With Words: https://vimeo.com/74126995
Game 1 Screen Shots (.jpg)
- The Run game (letter / sound matching game - jpg)
- The Sheep game: (letter / sound matching game - jpg)
- The Climb game: (segmenting game - jpg)
- Introducing new sounds (jpg)
- Blending demonstration (jpg)
Game 2 Screen Shots (.jpg)
- The Space Race (blending/segmenting game - jpg)
- The Parachute Game (blending/segmenting game - jpg)
The Journey (sentence/caption reading game - jpg)
iPad App Screen Shots (.jpg)
Characters from the game
Game 1 Characters
The Island Kings (jpg)
Sorry, no .ai's available for these. Please only use for online publications.
Game 2 Characters
Teach Your Monster to Read Logo
Please use this version of the logo for any print materials.
First Steps bitmap version are provided here:
Please use this badge on any websites or blog pages.
The Usborne Foundation Logo