Digital phonics flashcards
This is a fantastic new way of presenting letters and sounds to children - with added monsters!
Important: The flashcards are for use on an interactive whiteboard or computer only (not compatible on tablet or smartphone).
More about these interactive phonics flashcards:
- Cover the earliest letter-sounds that children are introduced to: s a t p i n m d g o c k ck e u r h b f, ff l, ll ss, j v w x y z, zz
- Allow selection of specific graphemes that you wish to revisit and review with children
- Provide additional prompts for children in the form of a picture and/or articulated phoneme if needed
- A monster pops up with every card to help maintain children’s engagement
- Can be used on a one-to-one basis, with a group, with the whole class or independently
- Can be used in school by the teacher, teaching assistant, children working together, or parents at home wishing to support their children’s learning
- Can be used to revisit and review graphemes previously learnt, or as part of the teaching sequence when teaching a new grapheme
- Can be used for generating graphemes for games such as Bingo
How to use the flashcards:
Just select the graphemes you'd like to show, and click the tick to get started.
The graphemes will appear on screen in a random order. You can move on to the next grapheme by tapping the screen.
Some additional features:
- Click on the image button to show a related picture
- Click on the sound button to repeat the sound
- Click the tick in the bottom left-hand corner to take the grapheme out of circulation, so that it won't come up again in this set
Looking for printable phonics flashcards? We've got some of these too, so just head over to our printable flashcards section.