Rehearse matching letter-sounds, blending and segmenting - all within the familiar environment of Teach your Monster to Read.
More about the Monster Minigames tool
- Covers the following letter-sounds: s, a, t, p, i, n, m, d, g, o, c, k, ck, e, u, r, h, b, f, ff, l, ll, ss, j, qu, v, w, x, y, z, zz, ch, sh, th, th, ng, ai, ee, igh, oa, oo, oo, ar, or, ur, ow, oi, ear, air, ure, er
- Allows selection of specific graphemes that you wish to revisit, teach or practise with your children
- A versatile teaching resource drawing directly from the Teach Your Monster to Read environment
- Can be used on a one-to-one basis, with a group, with the whole class, or independently
- Can be used in school by the teacher, teaching assistant, children working together, or parents at home wishing to support their children’s learning
- Can be used at different stages of the teaching sequence for revisiting and reviewing graphemes, teaching new ones, or practising them
Important: Monster minigames is for use on an interactive whiteboard or computer only. A tablet version will be available in 2017.